Socialite IMVU | Customs and Requests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terms of Exclusivity and Rules for Ordering Customs.

Go down

Terms of Exclusivity and Rules for Ordering Customs. Empty Terms of Exclusivity and Rules for Ordering Customs.

Post by Socialite Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Terms of Exclusivity and Rules for Ordering Customs. Tumblr_o5260h8rXB1tswdbmo8_400

IMPORTANT

This forum is for custom work using real world money in a USD amount through paypal. I offer credit payment custom services and free public orders on the offical IMVU forum here: Love Thyself. High Quality Customs.

This forum is not associated or affiliated with IMVU or it's staff.

Exclusivity Terms and Catalog Pricing:
•Limited: Limited orders are set to 1000 credits in the catalog and less likely than public orders to be purchased in the catalog. You will be gifted this item.
•Very Limited: Very Limited orders are set to 2500 credits in the catalog and less likely than limited orders to be purchased in the catalog. You will be gifted this item. You are also given more options of customisation.
•Exclusive: Exclusive orders are set to 5000 credits in the catalog and less likely than Very Limited orders to be purchased in the catalog. You will be gifted this item. You are also given more options of customisation.
•Elite: Elite orders are set to 10000 credits in the catalog and significantly less likely to be purchased in the catalog. You will be gifted this item. You are also given more options of customisation.
•Display Only: Display Only orders are set to Display Only in the catalog and cannot be purchased. You will be gifted this item. You are also given unlimited options of customisation.
•Hidden: Hidden orders are set to Hidden and are not seen in the catalog and cannot be purchased. Nobody but you will be able to view this item, it cannot be tried on by anyone else. You will be gifted this item. You are also given unlimited options of customisation.

Rules and Information before you request!

*YOU WILL ALWAYS GET A PREVIEW BEFORE I SUBMIT!
AP products can be made through a private message, please do not post AP references here.
*I have the right to decline an order.
*please pay half of the order total before I start, I've seen people order than not pay at all, quite frankly it's not fair on us who do your works.
*it's not my responsibility to chase you up on previews, if you are unavailable to check the forum some days of the week, let me know and I can PM you when there has been a preview posted.
*You will not be refunded the deposited half of the total if you choose the cancel your order, as I would have been working on it.
*Please do not send USD until I have confirmed your order.
*Only request when there's a slot OPEN.
*Please do not rush me (I have an everyday life as well, this includes university and a job).
*Please don't ask me to recreate another creators work unless it has significant differences, I don't want to be a copy-cat. Ask them to make a recolour if that's all you want changed.
*Please don't constantly change your order.
*You may link me to specific requests.
*If you do not reply within 10 days of preview, I reserve the right to cancel your order and keep the deposit, as I can't keep holding onto unnecessary files.
*Be aware I will not submit the product until full payment of USD is received.
*I will place you on my Blacklist if you don't comply with these terms and screw me over, I do my half of the deal and you need to do yours!
Socialite
Socialite
Admin

https://socialiteimvu.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down